2009年9月16日 星期三

Seok-il, Kang


A Beautiful Island «Lu Dao»

Since I came back from «Lu Dao» already passed about one week, but I can't still forget a lot of beautiful stars in the sky that my group members and I saw together. We often together talked about human rights like what things against human rights happened in Taiwan and my country, Korea before. At that time, my Taiwanese friends made me surprised, because they already knew some incidents happened in Korea similar to “Event in 2.28 in Taiwan”. Actually, even if they are not clear about some cases which were happened to our country, but it’s enough to making me surprised. During this activity I participated, I was very satisfied due to new Taiwanese friends who have interested in history (Same with me!), especially human rights. Moreover I could solve a lot of questions related to Taiwan such as history, culture and political issues.

To my shame, however, I was regret at first. As the schedule was so tight, I can’t stand that murderous schedule. Besides I had some trouble with conversation with Chinese. Although I have been in here for almost one year, it’s not easy to understanding what my friends said. Actually when comparing Taiwanese(台語) that seniors used with Chinese, Chinese was not a big problem. But fortunately a lot of friends helped me understanding what seniors said. Especially our head of group always nearby me did a translation into Chinese and tried to help me solve any problems what I felt uncomfortable.

Lastly, I’d like to express my appreciation for a sponsor and all staffs’ hard work. And I want to give thanks to seniors as well as staffs. I know well how difficult for seniors to join this activity in this hot summer. Besides if they were not, I wouldn’t hear the sounds of truth. I think they are living historical evidence, our younger generations only can learn a value of life through them. And again, I want to give thanks to my god allowed me to have an important experience.

沒有留言:

張貼留言